Sigh...moments like that are the best.
the only thing more perfect would have been black socks in the second picture. so cute. :) way to go anna!
Yay, Anna! And yay for life being good! :)
I love how history always has a way of repeating itself. Just new subjects and the good life keeps on going!
Awww, I do love black socks...(tee hee) such cute pictures.
Life is good. Thanks for sharing the joy in your world!
Love this post! Way to go Anna!
Yay for Anna! I'll be showing this one to Aubrey for some inspiration. By the way, you're the best blogger ever. I'm glad I'm a mom cuz if I weren't, reading your blog would make me long to be one. Love you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sigh...moments like that are the best.
the only thing more perfect would have been black socks in the second picture. so cute. :) way to go anna!
Yay, Anna! And yay for life being good! :)
I love how history always has a way of repeating itself. Just new subjects and the good life keeps on going!
Awww, I do love black socks...(tee hee) such cute pictures.
Life is good. Thanks for sharing the joy in your world!
Love this post! Way to go Anna!
Yay for Anna! I'll be showing this one to Aubrey for some inspiration. By the way, you're the best blogger ever. I'm glad I'm a mom cuz if I weren't, reading your blog would make me long to be one. Love you.
Post a Comment