Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I love babies

I especially love my new niece, Julia Elaine. She is perfect.

And guess what? Well, you'll never guess. I was a complete baby hog held Julia for a long time, gave her some lovin, whispered in her ear, then gave her back to Jonathan and DeeDee without the slightest pangs of wanting a baby of my own. Now, that's quite a feat.

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it! I was a complete baby hog too...and once more was able to hand her back and move on with my life with no desire to ever do that again.

Caroline George said...

I'm impressed. Tell Jeremy he can keep his thumb!

Tammy said...

too precious

MELANIE said...

She is so pretty! That IS quite a feat! One that I cannot 100% say I could do just yet...

Susan said...

what a proud daddy..you can just see the love in his face..she is just the perfect present..

the deKorne family said...

she is beautiful! so exciting for them. and i'm impressed--i'm not there yet either. i guess my quiver isn't quite full. :)

Kimberly said...

She is so beautiful Katie...congruatulations!

I must say, when I held Kate (Amy's new one) 2 Sundays ago, it pained me to hand her back, but I completely relished holding a newborn again in my baby sling...oh...it was SO wonderful.