I laugh and roll my eyes at myself all the time, so hopefully my stories will make you do the same. Well, laugh. Don't roll your eyes directly at me. That might hurt my feelings.
Jeremy and I are blessed with a wonderful family and an awesome life. We try to take everything in stride--
Here are some pics from our family Christmas.



Christmas morning...What did Santa bring us??


8 comments:
You're a way better blogger than me already!! I need to add pictures for sure...tomorrow...
Now everyone will know just how entertaining and humorous you are, Katie!
yippee!!! :)
looking forward to all the good stuff!
That's great Katie! You've got such a dry sense of humor I can't wait to read on.
Love it! Maybe you'll inspire me to start my own blog...but I'm predicting we don't see much blogging from you between April and (at least) June. :)
I'm so glad you started this up! Your page looks so good! :)
I think you should grandfather in your Dr. Air story..that was the funniest thing....ever.
Post a Comment