The rule in our house has become that you have to be eight before you can have a sleepover birthday party. So, this was Rose's year. What better way to kick off the summer than with a sleepover the weekend that school lets out? She had five girls come (only four spent the night), and they had such a fun time. And there really wasn't too much drama--an overall happy bunch. Yea.
I went to Papa Murphy's and got Mini Murph Kits. They each made their own pizza.
| Rose and Samantha |
| Taylor |
| Madeline and Danna |
| The gang. Notice Lucy and Isaac were at the party too. Anna and Thomas went elsewhere. :) |
| So far, these boots have been on since school let out Friday... |
The girls made Aquadots charms. These took more patience than I intended...
Rose has been a little obsessed with the Dork Diaries book series. The 7th book came out last week, so it was perfect timing for her birthday. And Taylor knew just what to get her! It came complete with a beach bag and sunglasses so she would be ready for the family beach trip!
I adore this picture.
The girls were huddled together, giggling and telling secrets. They were all super excited because there is a much anticipated kiss at the end of the book.
| Allison, Samantha, Danna, Rose, Madeline, Taylor |
I'd say it was a fun party with a bunch of sweet girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment