Monday, June 30, 2014

Brady's First Communion

We finished up another year of VBS.  The theme was Gangway to Galilee.  Thomas and I worked 4th and 5th grade Games.  This was Anna's last year, so next year we'll have more ammunition in the games arena!
Each child's personality is apparent with their choice of footwear.
We had to stop and say hi to the beaver on our way to Fort Worth.
Mamaw rubbed my arms through Mass when I was little.  Lucy's turn!
 I'm so thankful we were there when Brady received his First Communion at Good Shepherd.  We are such proud godparents of this sweet, handsome boy.

June 29, 2014
I love this photo.  And won't it make a great Throwback Thursday photo in 20 years?
Melanie and Donald had everyone over after mass for brunch.  I didn't get any pictures at her house except for her cute chalkboard in the kitchen.  

We love you, Brady!

No comments: