May in a nutshell:
I finished my fourth and final year of Familia. I facilitated this year, and loved every moment.
Pope Francis is delightful. I bought his exhortation and am loving it so far. Every page has little nuggets of truth and inspiration, and it's written in the Pope's every day language, making it much easier to read than SAINT (Canonized last month!) Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI. Give it a go!
Moms and Muffins Selfie
Isaac, Holly, and I have been venturing to the gazebo almost daily. We're enjoying our middle-of-the-day jaunts before it gets too hot. Isaac is awesome on his glider bike. I wish we had had one for every kid.
Mother's Day lunch with the Dunbars at Swanny's Grill.
Kindergarten Career Day ~ brought to you today by Miss Liardon, the Kindergarten teacher...
Anna had a birthday party to go to at Old McDonald Farm in Humble, so we decided to make a morning of it. It was fun. Nana and Podge came too, because they were in town early for Rose's First Communion.
![]() |
| Sweet Isaac/Daddy train picture. Look behind them. Geez Rose...if looks could kill. |
Anna chose to work on a TPSP project this year (Texas Performance Standards Project). She decided to conduct research on the Gift of Age. She did everything for this project strictly on her own. I'm so proud of her. Here she is at the district showcase, where every 4th grader was judged.
Lucy lost her first tooth, making her the first ever Liardon kid to lose a tooth in Kindergarten. She squeaked it in with just one week of school to go!









No comments:
Post a Comment