Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sum sum summertime

It's July!  Summer's flying by! 
I'm loving this summer.  SplashTown season passes, VBS, weekend trip to Austin, day trip to Galveston, bowling, lazy mornings with Yo Gabba Gabba and Candy Crush.
 
I haven't photographed all of that, but here are a few things I've caught on camera...
 
Nana's quick trip to Spring in June.  Notice we cut Isaac's hair.  It's still curly, but not the same.
 Fun in the Sun
 I promise this kid has a swim suit.  Or, as he puts it, a swimming soup.
 Hey Jeremy, you wouldn't happen to have a flotation device would you?
 Love is offering your friend a piece of watermelon you scored from the ground under the table.


 Holly and Anna completed their first class at Petco.  Holly was a good student. 
 Next stop: Adult 2 Behavior Class (Anna has aspirations of Holly becoming a therapy dog that visits nursing homes and children's hospitals.  A girl can dream.  And we'll help her with those dreams as best we can.)
 The graduates

 Jeremy is as old as I am now. 
 His birthday gift was a performance by the girls.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Seriously cute kids! And seriously cute family! Love y'all! Glad you're enjoying your summer! Miss y'all tons!