Saturday, April 27, 2013

Anna's birthday list

Happy Birthday ANNA!
 9 Things I love about my 9-year-old...
 
1. I love the way she walks around with Isaac on her hip.  He's half her size, but that never stops her.
2.  She is the best 9-year-old dog owner I've ever known.  She never tires of the responsibilities that come with having a pet.  She embraces them all.
3.  She can catch tadpoles and lizards one minute, and then come in and play "salon" where she is a great mani/pedi artist.
4.  She looks exceptionally good in hats.
5.  She's a lover, not a fighter.
6.  She loves the sacrament of reconciliation. 
7.  She can clean a chicken wing closer to the bone than anyone else.  I must capture this talent of hers on camera one day. 
8.  She still has my favorite giggle.
9.  She is creative, and never tells me she is bored.  She loves and appreciates the world around her, and can always find something to entertain her thoughts. 
 
 
And now, on to pictures of her party.  She had a sleepover, and I took the girls to get manicures and pedicures. 
Holly got dressed up for the party.

Grace, Anna, Annah, and Meredith






 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love this post! It made me cry! I love that nine-year-old SO much!