Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rodeo Boot Shirt: Part 7

Today was Rodeo day at Lucy's school.  Time to pull out the ole rodeo shirt stand by.
 
Let me just say this.  I'm not organized.  And neither are most of my children.  My kids can hardly find something to wear that is church appropriate on any given Sunday.  But by golly, I have never lost or misplaced the rodeo shirt that I bought Anna at Kid2Kid in 2007 for her first rodeo day.  Go figure.
 
Someone has worn this shirt every year since Anna's first year of preschool.  (Except last year, when Lucy refused to conform.)  Apparently by 2010 though, I quit taking pictures on rodeo day with my camera.  I'm sure I took pictures with my phone, but who knows where those pictures are now.
 
I enjoyed my trip down memory lane regardless.
 
Lucy 2013
 Anna--2007
Anna--2008
 Rose--2009



4 comments:

The Torno's said...

Awesome. And I miss kid2kid :)

Lauren said...

Oh my heart! That is precious! What a fun trip down memory lane!

Mama/Linda said...

Love those pictures and your girls will too!! And it still is in good shape.....

Kimberly said...

So cute!
Kid2Kid is reopening soon..the one on Louetta and Champions Forest. I can't wait!