That's right, people. 6 Field days down, and only 10 to go. That goes for field days, open houses, moms and muffins, book fairs, and all things Elementary. Can you just imagine me, at Isaac's 5th grade field day in 2023, when I have 2 KIDS IN COLLEGE, saying,
"Oh, honey, this tug-of-war reminds me of Field Day '09, way before you were even an apple in your mother's eye!"
The morning started out on the cooler side. Anna had a leg warmer solution that worked out just perfectly.
I don't know what they called this relay, but it was hilarious to watch.
Thomas was the hula hoop champion. I really wish I had videoed the finals when it was him and three girls. His form was nothing short of awesome, especially when they had him walk around while hula hooping.
Bringing it back old school with the 3-legged race.
She shed the leg warmers just in time to get wet.
Rose and her friend, Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment