No one wanted the vacation to end. We had so much fun. The kids posed for one more picture with Mickey at the airport.
We took advantage of DirecTV on the plane and swiped our credit card 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 times. :) It sure makes your flight with kids go faster if they're all watching a movie. Except, I chose Life of Pi, and the flight from Houston to Orlando is not quite as long as the movie. So....I've seen it all the way up to the climax. Nice.
| We landed at IAH. He we are waiting for our bags, and most of us are still smiling! |
We couldn't wait to pick up Holly. Anna, er, all of us, missed this little face.
1 comment:
I feel like I was right there with you! Thanks for sharing your amazing trip with us all! I love the pictures and all those smiles on those precious faces!!!
Post a Comment