Santa came to the neighborhood on the Spring Fire Truck again. How awesome is that?
We had our 3rd annual Gingerbread House competition.
It's a favorite on the Advent chain every year. Next year Isaac gets one!!
Look at the concentration on my competitive people. And then look at the other two. They're the ones who win every year. Somehow, that's just not fair. But sort of hilarious.
Our new Advent Adventure this year was taking the hike up to College Station for Santa's Wonderland. We met the Dunbars there for a special, fun night.
(Jeremy made sure he had a little burnt orange on to represent. ;))
It was a PERFECT Texas Christmas land. We had an absolute blast. It "snowed!!"
I told Thomas to take our picture by the huge Texas flag. I meant for him to get the huge Texas flag in the picture. Oh well. You get the idea.
Warming up by the fire pit
Then it was time for the hayride through 30 acres of incredible lights. I think I smiled all night long.
I love Texas.
We ended the night making s'mores by the huge outdoor fire pit. They sold the s'mores ingredients and people just gathered around the fire making their own. So fun.



2 comments:
Looks like y'all had tons of fun! Lots of good memories! I bet the girls will remember the limo ride forever ;)
How far away is College Station from here?! That looked so FUN!
Post a Comment