I'm voting for #6...I like the quaint look. Love this post...look forward to it every year. :-)
Podge votes for #5. I vote for #2. Great houses this year!!!
I vote #3 and Brad votes #4. There isn't any shameless "pick me" on a lawn again this year, I see!
My Brad and I both vote for #1. We could use some joy right about now.
I vote for #1. #6 is a close second.
My vote is for #5. I love the green and red on the bottom.
I vote for #3: Friends! :)
Love. Love. Love.This was much harder this year to pick..You have a bunch of talented gingerbread house makers..They all look so great!But, after serious thought..I am going to have to go with #3 Friends.Shane is going with #5 Festive.
I like them all honestly--each one has such a unique quality, but since I can only vote for one...I'm voting for #4Donald is picking #5
Brady picks #3
Claire votes for #2
Thomas's was the best
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I'm voting for #6...I like the quaint look.
Love this post...look forward to it every year. :-)
Podge votes for #5. I vote for #2. Great houses this year!!!
I vote #3 and Brad votes #4. There isn't any shameless "pick me" on a lawn again this year, I see!
My Brad and I both vote for #1. We could use some joy right about now.
I vote for #1. #6 is a close second.
My vote is for #5. I love the green and red on the bottom.
I vote for #3: Friends! :)
Love. Love. Love.
This was much harder this year to pick..You have a bunch of talented gingerbread house makers..They all look so great!
But, after serious thought..
I am going to have to go with #3 Friends.
Shane is going with #5 Festive.
I like them all honestly--each one has such a unique quality, but since I can only vote for one...
I'm voting for #4
Donald is picking #5
Brady picks #3
Claire votes for #2
Thomas's was the best
Post a Comment