Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ben is 1!

I packed up 3/5 of the gang and headed up the 45 to celebrate a whole year of BEN! 
(Rose and Thomas stayed with Jeremy for soccer and basketball respectively.)
 My sister chose "You Are My Sunshine" as his theme.  And isn't he?  Man, there is something about these bonus baby boys in this family that makes my heart melt.  ;)
 Inspecting that cake like a true Bartnicki.
 Anna played "Octomom" during the whole party.
 And these two?  I love watching them together.  Claire told Melanie that Lucy was her BFF.  Lucy was so proud of that, that she told everyone who would listen.
My fail of the day was not getting one picture of Isaac, let alone a picture of Issac and Ben together.  Sheesh.  I should be fired from my job as the keeper of memories.  Then again, some pictures are better than none I suppose.

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

Oh I like your post! I like the "inspecting his cake like a true bartnicki" HAHAHA! I like the Anna playing octomom and those cute BFFs and let me say I had an epic fail in not getting a picture of our bonus baby boys together! :( So glad y'all could come :) :)