Wednesday, May 9, 2012

9 Months

Isaac is 9 months.
20 pounds 7 ounces.  28.5 inches.
 Our little buddy has 4 teeth, he is army crawling everywhere, and pulling up.
 I'm heart broken that he doesn't like to cuddle and drink his bottle in my lap anymore.  He prefers to do it all by himself.
 He can wave, he still flirts with strangers, and he thinks his older brother and sisters hung the moon.

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

he is the cutest little man! love his smile! he's getting so old..how did that happen so fast?!

the deKorne family said...

he is beautiful. seriously. i just love what his own little person he is but how perfectly he fits in....can't wait to see him when he comes to visit-since he's the only one who hash't been here and all... :) love you! he is perfect!

MELANIE said...

oh my cuteness. I LOVE the last picture! I want to squeeze him.