Thursday, October 13, 2011

DeLightful DeKornes

When I met Heidi, we were gathered with our 2nd grade team to discuss the upcoming school year. It was the day I told everyone I was pregnant with my first baby. Who knew that 10 years later the phrase "I'm pregnant" would be spoken aloud to each other many, many times? Who knew we would be such kindred spirits, and that our husbands and kids would love each other too? That just doesn't happen very much, and we are so blessed to know and love the DeKornes.

We got to spend a weekend with them, and it was perfect. It involved:


Donuts. Well, duh.


Delightful girls and Dogs.


Playing Dress-up.


Determination.

Drive.


Daddies and Dessert.

A Darling Dairy Queen.

A Dear Duo.

Dang cute picture.

Discovering a new pal.


A Delightful Day at a festival.


Daughters

with their Daddies.Decorating


Devotion.

We were tickled to have y'all visit. Next time I'll get in a picture.

We love you Heidi, Mark, Ava, Kaiya, and Reese!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Cuteness overload! So glad you all got to hang for a weekend...and nice to be within driving distance now!!

Mama/Linda said...

What a beautiful family!!! Love all the pics.

the deKorne family said...

Damn. :) what a delightful weekend...love you so much!

Lauren said...

Love all the alliterations! That's a fun post! Beautiful children!