Saturday, June 25, 2011

Splash Day

Hip hip horray


For a splashing in the water kind of day


Beat the heat and splash around


It's always better than just lazing around


And when big brother creates a super fun slide


There's happiness there that you just can't hide

We're loving our summer so far!

4 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Cuteness! I can't wait to see how little man fits into the mix! You are one blessed mama!

Lauren said...

Cutey Mc-Cute-son! LOVE it!

Abby said...

I love your cute little rhymes! And your cute little kids. I wish it was warm enough to swim...minus that one horrific day of heat, it's been kinda chilly. Looking forward to some water fun at our house, too!

the deKorne family said...

adorable! great pool. i've always said your backyard is perfect for a pool. :) such cuties!! glad you're staying cool! you should have been in there, too! :)