Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

I love these people. And I'm beside myself excited that in 48 hours I will be in the Sunshine State visiting my dear friend Heidi and her family. Beside myself. It's been too long.

I've expressed my love for Joshua Radin before, but I wanted to put him on my list. Because Heidi and I get to see him in four days. :)
I love compression sleeves. (I wonder how Joshua Radin feels about them? Or about vericose veins in general? giggle)
They've seriously changed my life. I can hardly feel the bulging, pulsing, pressure in the veins in my leg when I wear these babies. Jeremy said he can't wait until the summer when I wear my compression socks with my maternity bathing suit.
He went to bed without dinner.
I love this Oriental Chicken Salad from Applebee's. It's the only salad that I ever really crave. It's really good. The cabbage, and the crispy noodles, and the almonds, and the fried chicken. It's so healthy. I love it.

I also love my hair stylist Trish. You wouldn't know by looking at these awful roots (not pictured) and unkempt eyebrows. I found my first gray hair a couple weeks ago. Compression socks and two-inch roots mixed with grays. Does it get any better than that?

6 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Ok, I love this post for several reasons. Of course the fact that I get to see you and JR, but also, I LOVE that salad. I have loved it for years, and one time in high school was eating it and choked on one of the oriental noodles and threw up at the table. It was pretty much really embarrassing. But I still love the salad. And I also have a newfound love for their tequila lime chicken. Who knew, Applebee's. Who knew. That compression pic was even better on the big screen than my phone. Love that you posted that. :) Love you! See you SOON!

the deKorne family said...

OH, and Trish, obviously. I've still probly spent more money on her than on all three of my children combined. :)

MELANIE said...

Oh Katie. That made me laugh out loud as you always can!! hahaha. So glad you get to have a fun trip to see Heidi and family and JR!!

The Moser Fam... said...

I was just going to comment that I LOVE that salad too! :) Also...so glad you and Heids get to hang out soon. Mike wears those compression socks after he runs...sometimes to bed with his undies...so hot (sorry, you probably didn't want that mental picture!). :)

Jennifer said...

This summer.... there will be a post including Katie, some compression socks, and a maternity bathing suit. We neeeeeed it, Katie.

Lauren said...

Katie. Seriously. Laughed out loud! Then I read it outloud to Josh....and he laughed, too! Things for me to look forward to one day when I'm pregnant! Woot!