Saturday, December 11, 2010

Recapitulation

I've been absent from the blog. But life has been full and happy and fun. Let's see...
Anna was a really cute turkey in the First Grade Thanksgiving program.

Speaking of turkey, Jim cooks a mean one. And even slices it in a pink apron and TSA gloves.

We put the nail in the coffin of one no good horrible bad football season.

I failed to take more than five pictures during Thanksgiving, but I did get this gem of Aubrey and Mamaw.

In the last 3 weeks, I have saved 4 geckos. This was the largest. He was just hanging out atop my clean sheets.

Lucy pottied in the potty. Once.

Mimi came for Grandparent's Day.

Lucy followed the star to Bethlehem.

Rose sang Christmas carols for Grandparent's Day. She sang. She smiled. I know! Rose!

I took this sweet picture of Jeremy and the girls.

Where was Thomas? Curled up in the fetal position playing Angry Birds on my iTouch.

So there you have it. It's like I never left. :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

It is like you never left! Such precious pictures...they bring me joy!! :)

MELANIE said...

Love all the pictures in this post. :)