Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful for Thursday

It's Thursday. Here's a new list of Thankfuls:
1. My bible study friends. They're my prayer buddies, confidants, and they know how to make a mean Advent chain. December, anyone?
2. Google. It amazes me everyday, and never really lets me down.
3. Friends who humor me, and make lists with me.
4. Chilly weather. And Chili weather. Same thing.
5. A husband who humors me, and converts mov files into avi files. Or something.
6. The Target black Friday commercial on tv...the one with the lady in the red jumpsuit prepping for the big shopping day. Anyone? Bueller? It had me in stitches, rolling on the ground, dying in laughter.

7. Joshua Radin. And friends who go with me to see him. And faraway friends I have made because of him. Well, I had a little help from Heidi and social networking.
**But, ARGH. I am not happy with my computer. It decided to perform a sweep and look for bugs while I was sleeping, and it erased the Joshua Radin video I was uploading.**
BOLLOCKS
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

April Gann said...

I love that you're doing Thankful for Thursdays now! :) And oh my goodness, my heart just seriously dropped about the Joshua Radin video...
Maybe that means it gets it's very own post? :)

Sharon said...

I, too, couldn't wait for the video and was checking for just that! Try again - please?

the deKorne family said...

you look totally cool and trendy to me! so glad you were front and center...thankful for you!!!!

Abby said...

I am also thankful for social networking and Heidi and J.R. And thinking someday all of this will have to pay off with an actual face-to-face meeting, right??

April and I are trying to rally for tonight's concert. We've both been sitting around my house sick all weekend. And we're having an ice storm. It's a good thing we're committed to our man Joshua...

Susan said...

What a fantastic idea..love thankful Thursdays..