Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cast Your Vote

I have a cool, creative friend. She's creative because she came up with this little idea. She's cool because she doesn't care if I steal borrow said idea.


I spent the better half of a day putting together these tiny gingerbread houses. But the frustration and muttering under my breath was all worth it so that these cute people could take part in our
First Annual Liardon Gingerbread House Competition!




Leave me a comment and choose your very favorite one! I'm not telling whose house belongs to whom! You'll have to wait and see.* :) Polls close Wednesday, 12/14/10. Vote wisely!


*I helped Lucy this year, but it was her work mostly. We were team Llama. Get it? Lucy Liardon/Mama?

#1

#2
#3
#4
#5

13 comments:

The Torno's said...

#4, but I'm afraid it's an adult's!

Jennifer said...

#2
I love the welcoming gaggle of gummies.

Valerie said...

Valerie must vote for #5. The gummy bears all look so happy together!

Andy's vote is for #3.

The kids are all in bed and will have to vote tomorrow! You do have a cool friend, sweet Katie, but you're pretty cool yourself!!

Tammy said...

Garrett - 5
Caitlyn - 4
Allison - 4
Tammy -2

Melissa said...

I like #1 because it's completely over decorated, meaning the most fun was had making it!

Susan said...

I am with Melissa..#1 stole my heart..Such enthusiasm..and sometimes..it is better to go for more..than less.. ;)

Kids will vote later..

Cheryl said...

This was HARD! I am going to go with #5 because I like the "landscaping" on this one the most. Well done!

Kimberly said...

I vote for #2. I am partial to the group of gummy bears on the front lawn.

Sharon said...

Scott says 3 is his favorite.
John likes 4 and I like 1.

MELANIE said...

I like them all but I'll pick #2. Donald votes for#1 and Brady picked #4. can't wait to hear who decorated each house!

The Moser Fam... said...

I vote for #5! Cute idea!

The Moser Fam... said...

oops...just realized I voted past your due date....oh well!

Unknown said...

Dunbar children..

Claire after crying she wanted to vote for Anna's..she picked 2.

Logan 4
Shane 5
Emily 3
Mary Grace 1