Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What you DON'T want to hear when you answer the phone...

"Hi, uh, do you have a Boxer named Happy?"
Yes. (oh, crap.)
"Um, your dog is out and just got in a fight with my two dogs."
What?!
"Yeah. Your dog was just fighting with my dogs. And there's another dog here too."
Um, that's my other dog.
"Well, can you come get your dogs?"

I didn't need that today. Just sayin. They were a mile away just about...partying like it was 1999, or something. Nice. And if anyone asks, I most certainly did not leave my sleeping toddler in her bed to rescue the dogs.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh dear...hope your dogs are ok.

Lauren said...

Oh, Katie! I'm so sorry....but see....today is much better....today you got your Alice shirt!!! :)

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness - you are not inspiring me - Andy and I are in negotations about a dog joining our family right now!!