Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet Bluebonnet Spring

*For your listening pleasure, click to play the song which I can't help but sing whenever I see a field of bluebonnets.------------------->
"This is the only place on earth bluebonnets grow;
Once a year they come and go at this old house here by the road."







Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Katie! Fabulous pictures. I miss the bluebonnets. I didn't even realize it still I saw your blog! Your family is adorable.

Maybe you can help me with my blog when I'm home? I need it!

Mama/Linda said...

Awesome pictures. Making memories!
That's what life's about!

Lauren said...

I love these, Katie! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! (Looks like a professional took them!) Glad y'all got some good ones!!!

Tammy said...

beautiful! we didn't make it to the bluebonnets this year -again :(

The Moser Fam... said...

Great pictures!! Your have such a cute little family. I am so jealous of your weather...it won't make it our way until July!

Shannon said...

Your children are beautiful!!

I have a friend that just came back from Friendswood. She said she couldn't believe the bluebonnets in Brenham...how funny!! I haven't seen any patches that pretty around here:(

the deKorne family said...

love those pictures! so sad we missed doing that. glad you had great weather! (was rose wearing underwear?!)

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Love the pictures.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE your bluebonnet pics. They're some of the best I've seen. Of course, it helps when you have some of the best looking kids around. :)