"Kaiya, Mommy calls you the
miracle baby. It's so exciting to get to meet you. I can't wait to show you the ropes. Stick with me, and you'll learn all the important things..."

"I can teach you to crawl. I can teach you to dance. And since you're a
Northerner, Mommy wants me to teach you how to say y'all, the words to "The Eyes of Texas," and how to spot the perfect fajita."


6 comments:
so sweet. so sad. but believe me, she WILL know good fajitas. :) thanks for being such a good friend to us and to a baby you never met until 2 weeks ago! we love you!
such sweet babies! glad you guys got to spend some time together...:)
Awwwwhhh! So cute...glad you shared it with us!
A picture can say a thousand words.....
Aww...Lucy has a new friend! So precious! :)
So precious. I can't help but shed a tear when I see little miracle Kaiya enjoying life and playing with Lucy! Life doesn't get any better than that.
Post a Comment