Of course the moment I finally broke down and bought the girls Poodle Skirts for the School Sock Hop, the teachers changed the theme of the dance. It was Decades Day instead, and each grade level was assigned a different decade. Lucy was 60's, Rose was 80's, and Anna and the 5th grade got to choose their favorite decade. Anna, I don't care if you're into 90's grunge or 70's Bell Bottoms, you're wearing a Poodle skirt and you're going to love it.
It was actually pretty cute, and they all danced to the music from their decade which made it even more fun! I didn't have to watch three of the exact same show!
 |
| Our 80's Girl |
 |
| Mimi and Papa were here for Decades Day! And look! Anna wore a Poodle Skirt! |
 |
| Our 60's Flower Child |
No comments:
Post a Comment