We headed to Hurst to hang at Nana and Podge's house. The Three Musketeers picked up where they left off. Love these three. :)
The girls put on a show for everyone Parr Girl style... (Anna was the dog in the manger. Ever seen a dog in a nativity?)
complete with a dance party at the end.
The little two didn't join the dance party. They were having their own paci/lovey/tv time party.
I had to post this picture of Rose's braids that Dee Dee did before we left Mimi's. Only in my dreams could I do hair this awesome.
Gift Time at Nana's. It's the year of Frozen dolls and slings for your dog.
It's not easy to get them both to look and smile at the same time. But I love the way Ben is looking at Isaac here.
I was sad that we had such a short visit with everyone. Too quick.
It was a pretty, sunny day and Erin and Brad played football with the kids.
My dad modeled his new Shiner apron, complete with a bottle opener and beer holder.


No comments:
Post a Comment