We had a fun visit with Nana and Podge. After the Red Ribbon Run, we had a free day! We headed up to Montgomery to the P-6 Farm for a corn maze, hayride, kettle corn frenzy. It was a gorgeous, sunny day.
On the way we stopped in Magnolia for some Five Guys.
We Love Our Grandparents.
Duck Races...fun for all ages.
There were two corn mazes...one easy, and one not-so-easy. We did them both. I only took pictures during the easy maze. I started sweating and getting frustrated in the not-so-easy maze. (My mom and I were sunburned afterward, and my dad's pedometer showed that we walked about six miles.) We had to illicit help from the Corn Cops to get us out.
Wheelbarrow races!
We tried our hand at the water bottle cannon. No one hit the target.
Can I just point out the ponytail? People. That is long hair in the Katie Hair Dictionary. And it's not going to be there much longer.
Hayride!
Outtakes of pumpkin patch photos. (There are only outtakes this time.)
Papa sent money down with my mom with instructions to take them to the Dollar Store and let them pick out five things each. We went after church, and they were like kids in a, well, Dollar Store. Here they are with their loot. I'd like to point out that Anna spent all of her money in the pet section.
We had a fun weekend, Nana and Podge!



No comments:
Post a Comment