Monday, July 30, 2012

Lucy funnies

I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  Lucy is funny.  Never has there been a more expressive Liardon, and there are a lot of expressive Liardons.  

Lucy loves to talk.  And talk and talk and talk.  

Here are some cute things she says right now:

fridgelator = refrigerator

WicDonald's = McDonald's

Handzitizer = Hand Sanitizer (I actually love this.  She's created her own word by combining the two.  It's like spork.  Or Spoonula.)

ott = at  (Now, you actually have to hear this pronunciation to get the full effect.  I love it when she says it.  Imagine..."When we were eating ott WicDonald's I washed my hands with handzitizer after I played ott the playground.")

Also, she went to Mimi's for a few days.  While she was ott Mimi's house, she watched two Disney movies. Guess what they were?

Memo and Bumbo.



2 comments:

Abby said...

This made me happy. She's really cute. I think we need a video.

Lauren said...

You forgot to write about what she said to her swim instructor! ;-)
Funny girl!