Thursday, February 23, 2012

Have I mentioned...

that this kid has the best bed head ever? Her hair has a party every night.

that I can't take a sports shot with my camera to save my life? I make them black and white to make the blurriness less, um, blurry looking. that Isaac has a blocked tear duct like all his other siblings (yes...all), but it's not going away? Just like his sister, Anna's. He goes to the pediatric opthamologist next week for an evaluation and we'll schedule an appointment to get it probed. So long, goopy eye!


how excited this little girl is every day to go to Kindergarten?

how fun it is to watch the kids form bonds with each other separately?

that with a family the size of ours, there are subcultures within the group that are distinctive and important in their own way?

that Isaac's head is in the 95 percentile? Look! It's just about the same size as Lucy's! (His height/weight is 50 percentile...that's a big head to balance on an average-sized body.)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You have five REALLY cute kids with five REALLY cool personalities!

The Moser Fam... said...

I love your adorable family. I wish I knew that I could handle parenting five little ones as beautifully as you do...I'd totally do it. Oh...and I laughed at the 95th percentile head on Thomas...that was both Ben and Nattie...big ol' noggins and little bodies! :)

the deKorne family said...

so cute...every one of them-seriously, love them. and it's true-you do make having 5 kids look really easy. maybe you should have more! :) and i agree-love the little bonds that grow within kids.

MELANIE said...

Have I mentioned your camera takes really awesome pictures?!?! Even the blurry basketball one. I think it was focusing on the gandma in the backgrond ;)

Cute kids.