Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is what pure joy looks like

Give me an E. Give me a C. Give me an L-I-P-S-E.
What's that spell?

Joy is getting an air conditioned place in line six hours before midnight.
Joy is the avocado shrimp salad from Cafe Express, Twilight t-shirts, and giggling like crazy.
Joy is not having to use skype to share a moment with a friend.
Joy is a photo sans double chins.
Joy is anticipating vampires and werewolves, fight scenes, tents, and seduction.
Joy is loving a movie with all your heart. A movie, yes, riddled with wigs, funny accents, and some shoddy acting. But that just contributes to its greatness.
Joy is bouncing up and down on your movie seat. Joy is gasping and sighing *out loud* everytime RPattz moves a muscle.
Joy is knowing there are two more nights like this to come.

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

at first i was trying to figure out how i didn't know you had a friend named joy. pregnancy brain card, please. (yeah, i know, but she's only 4 months old.) so glad you had so much fun!!!!!

The Moser Fam... said...

i loved the movie too, although i can't say that i sat in line on opening day (night) to watch it! :) glad you had so much fun!! :)

MELANIE said...

I LOVE it. I wish I had been there to be part of all that JOY! :) Maybe one of the next 2 joyful nights?!?! ;)

Abby said...

I was wondering when we were going to get this post...yay! You girls are so cute, I wish I could have seen it with you! Instead I went on a Saturday morning at 9:30am. Did you even know they show movies that early? They do, for old fogeys like me. :) It was awesome!

Susan said...

i love that movie..with all my heart. :)