so cute! feel horrible that i didn't tell jeremy happy birthday. :( love the pictures and how fun that you got to see taylor!
What struck me most - besides how cute your kids are and how much I love that banner — is that once upon a time my swimsuit was probably baggy on me, too. Why does that go away when you grow up?
Love it.
I. Love. Lucy's hair!!!! How cute!Cute post, as always! :)
Lots to Celebrate for sure :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute! feel horrible that i didn't tell jeremy happy birthday. :( love the pictures and how fun that you got to see taylor!
What struck me most - besides how cute your kids are and how much I love that banner — is that once upon a time my swimsuit was probably baggy on me, too. Why does that go away when you grow up?
Love it.
I. Love. Lucy's hair!!!! How cute!
Cute post, as always! :)
Lots to Celebrate for sure :)
Post a Comment