Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eight...

8 years ago today was my due date with my first born. I waddled into the doctor's office, he told me there was no change, and he'd see me in a week. I gave the doctor a dirty look, left his office, and got a manicure.

8 Bears on Coach Jeremy's basketball team (one not pictured). He's a very good coach, if I do say so myself.
8 days until we experience our first ever sleepover. Can hardly contain the excitement.

8 years old--the age I was when the first We Are The World came out.

8 years old--the age he will be in one week.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lauren said...

No way! That can NOT be so! I'm a little misty-eyed reading this! I can't believe he will be EIGHT!

Cheryl said...

Your posts are always so clever

the deKorne family said...

he is SO HANDSOME! that dr. was dumb-i was thinking about it today bc it's eden's birthday! crazy that he is going to be 8 years old....

Mama/Linda said...

Just the most handsome 8-year-old I know!!!

MELANIE said...

I can't believe Thomas is turning EIGHT!! :) I love T-man.