Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cute in Kindergarten: Part 2

A couple years ago, I wrote about the ultimate cuteness a kid in Kindergarten exudes. Well, now it's Anna's turn to exude some cuteness of her own. Last week, I picked her up from school, and she trotted to the car sporting this new look:
Nothing says I've enjoyed 100 days of Kindergarten like a Froot Loops necklace, a sticker badge, and glitter glasses.
And nothing could be cuter.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lauren said...

See....things like that make me want to teach kindergarten! How CUTE is that? What a DOLL!!!! I love it! :)
(Were there 100 fruitloops on the necklace?)

The Moser Fam... said...

She is definitely cute! Ben has already brought home his fair share of froot loop necklaces and he still has a year of Pre-K to get through before he hits Kindergarten!

the deKorne family said...

precious! i loved that day of school! i remember doing it at thompson!

Jennifer said...

One of the cutest things ever is seeing kindergarteners celebrate the 100th day of school. Love the glasses.