1. Lucy sang at church this morning. She held her worship aid--upside down--and sang her heart out. I promise you there is nothing cuter.
2. I'm ready to put my order in for a plexiglass partition between the front seat and the back seat of the minivan. You know, like a police car. Or I'd settle for an automatic limo window. Many years of screaming and whining is taking its toll. And Mama is getting a little tired of Kelly Clarkson. And, people... The New Moon soundtrack came out Friday for pete's sake.3. Where The Wild Things Are is an incredible movie. But don't take my word for it. Take your kids to the movie and see what they say. This movie touched on every aspect of what it's like to be a kid, to be little, to be misunderstood. It connects with kids in a way that we adults just can't understand, I think. It moved Rose to the core~bless her sweet, tender heart. Two enthusiastic thumbs up--or, whatever they say.
4. Hug your kids and tell your husband you love him. Embrace the gifts God has given you. A friend died unexpectantly yesterday leaving all with the reminder of just how precious our lives really are.

4 comments:
I'm sorry about your friend, Katie. Thoughts and prayers for you and their family.
As for WTWTA: Can't wait to see it. Wishing I had a kid old enough to appreciate it!
I'm with you on the glass partition Katie. Some days Rebecca asks me a million questions, and I say, "Rebecca, you're peeking me to death...can you please stop for just 5 minutes sweetie?"
And I'm sorry for your loss...life is precious, and so often we take it for granted.
Beautiful post, Katie! A gracious reminder to enjoy the little things....even if it's a Kelly Clarkson song on repeat!
Love the "New Moon" soundtrack, can't wait to see "Where the Wild Things Are," and am VERY sorry about your friend! :(
so sorry to hear about your friend...great reminder! we are taking ben to "where the wild things are" on friday...can't wait! he is going to LOVE it and he has always reminded me of max! so glad to hear you guys liked it! :)
Post a Comment