Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Notes on Water Days

Water Days brings with it some fun questions...
1. How many girls came to school the next day with bandaids on their knees and ankles after this activity?


2. How many parents say they don't like water days, only to be the life of the party? That's the look of someone hating every minute of it, I tell you.

3. How many times do you think someone approached me to say, "Um, she's drinking that water!" or "Did you know that she put that in her mouth?" or "If that were my child, I would never let her do that." Yeah yeah. Lay off.

**Note** She's fine, by the way. No tummy aches, no ring worm, no scary disease. And she had more fun and got wetter than her school-going sisters.

Summer...Here we come!!
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mama/Linda said...

Cute pictures! Ah, summer! Never a dull moment in the Liardon household!!

the deKorne family said...

So cute!!! How much fun. Can't wait for warm weather to get wet in . Miss you lately!

Kimberly said...

You have to tell me how you make those photo collages...I am so impressed!