Thomas and his Hoedown pardner--Samantha
(notice the hole in his jeans...he's officially ripped a hole in every pair he owns)
(notice the hole in his jeans...he's officially ripped a hole in every pair he owns)
Rose at Thomas's soccer game--beautiful weekend weather
Thomas got a model airplane kit from Papa and Mimi for his birthday. Papa helped him put it together. It was a fun project for them both.
Thomas had a bowling party at Main Event. I would recommend this party location. Fair price and you don't have to do much of anything. I just brought the cake. The kids had a ball bowling, and then after pizza and cake, they got to play in the arcade.






On Monday night Thomas picked to have his birthday dinner at Willie's Ice House. They brought him an ice cream sundae and sang to him.
1 comment:
I don't remember seeing all Thomas' party pictures!! Thomas looks so much like you in that lasat picture! He did have fun I can tell!! I like Anna's little bowling shoes. Didn't know they came that little!
Post a Comment