One of Shonna's many talents is finding the best restaurants no matter where we travel. One of my many talents is eating, so she and I are great travel buddies. Her first find was a breakfast place in Denver called Snooze. It was amazing. (These are all pictures from my phone, btw.)
![]() |
| Lucy and Shonna |
![]() |
| I'm pretty sure he ate this entire blueberry pancake. |
![]() |
| Happy Kids...I wish I was eating that hash brown cake right now. |
![]() |
| Breckenridge was waiting for us. So Denver was just a trip to Snooze, REI, and Mile High Stadium. Here are the kids with a Denver Bronco. |
Shonna strikes again! On Thursday night we went to Keystone for dinner at Der Fondue Chessel. It was on top of Keystone's North Peak Mountain--a 25 minute gondola ride. It was my very first fondue experience, and I had so much fun that I forgot I gave up sweets for Lent. Totally enjoyed the chocolate fondue course.
![]() |
| That beard is out of control. |
![]() |
| There were even traditional Bavarian strolling musicians! |
![]() |
| Cheers! |




.jpg)

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment