I thought I'd blog some random pictures from my phone to save for posterity. Honestly, I'm up for an upgrade, so I need to save all the pictures before I get a new one. Here are a few from the last couple months:
1. Rose's soccer team made it to number 3 in the Winner's Bracket. They've come a long way in just three short seasons.
2. Isaac and I have a lot of one-on-one time now. It's definitely been a challenge having just one at home after nine and a half years of at least two. My hat goes off to people with one child. It's hard. I'm back to being "on" full time. It's amazing how much I have leaned on my children for entertainment help with the little ones. Isaac and I both miss the kids when they are at school! But he's a fun buddy, for sure.
3. Rose and Lucy joined the American Heritage Girls troop at our church. So far so good. They are having fun, meeting new friends, and looking adorable in their uniforms. I was increasingly bothered by the connections between Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood, so that was the main reason for joining. But they can also both do an activity on the same day, at the same time. That's a bonus for a family our size!
4. We ran into Dorothy, Toto, and the gang at the Faithbridge Fall Festival, so Lucy stopped for a photo. The O.C.D. in me wanted the Scarecrow to put the fairy-child down. She doesn't belong in the Land of Oz. Also, maybe she ran out of green makeup?
5. Thomas came in 2nd at the developmental XC meet on November 2. He had a personal best time in the mud, no less! He's in the 11/12 age group, running 3K.
6. I bought this to mix up some Holiday Wine Spritzers. They were refreshing, but they didn't make it to the holidays. :)
7. I took turns eating with each girl at Metzler one time this fall. Also, I got new glasses that look exactly like Anna's. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, you know.
8. Thomas qualified for the Cross Country Junior Olympics. They'll be in San Antonio next month! We're so proud of our runner.

.jpg)






1 comment:
Go Thomas!!!!
Post a Comment