Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fun with The Littles

At least once a month, I look back at my week and think, Man, the most exciting thing my kids got to do this week was order an Icee at Sam's, and Lucy is starting Kindergarten in X amount of months/weeks/days.  We need to do something fun.  Something better than an errand to get the shattered glass on my iPad fixed, per se. 

So The Littles and I went to the Woodlands Children's Museum for a fun morning out.  

Isaac rarely smiles when he's excited.  Thomas was the same way.  I call it "serious excitement."
 Shopping at the grocery store is always a favorite.


 Expressive Lucy--even behind her puppets.
 This is one of my favorite shots of the day.  I love that she's puckering up while her puppets kiss.


 Isaac is chilling with his gangsta lean.



2 comments:

The Torno's said...

Adorable, looks like they had tons of fun!

Lauren said...

Fun! I'm glad you are cherishing these moments with them!!! Love!